Is Ava Trade a legitimate broker? Well, this is a question that many people would like to see answered. This opportunity was launched in 2006 by a group of financial experts and Forex gurus. It’s an online platform designed to help people learn about how to trade Forex. It’s recommended for both beginners and expert traders.
What to expect
With so many Forex brokers and reviews available online, it’s not easy to tell who to trust and who not to trust. In light of this, you are advised to research multiple brokers before choosing one. So, is AvaTrade a trustworthy Forex broker? Here is an honest AvaTrade review outlining everything you need to know about this company.
Ava Trade stands out among its competitors because:
- It offers both beginners and expert traders with the Forex trading information that they need to make informed decisions.
- Customers know what to expect from the first day they joined the opportunity
- It boosts your confidence and motivates their customers to trade with ease
- It provides reliable information about time zones, currencies, ideal trading times and more
- They experience more than $60 billion every month in investor trading
Who are the best candidates for Ava Trade?
Anyone who is interested in Forex trading is an ideal candidate for Ava Trade. For example, if you are an expert trader, this tool can help you to predict the market and make the right decisions. For beginners, they can use it to learn about how to start Forex trading. Also, if you don’t know about currencies exchange and time zones, this tool will educate you.
AvaTrade is a broker that helps both expert and novice traders trade Forex and other financial services, including Exchange Traded Funds, Bitcoin, equities, bonds, commodities and market indices.
The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. From the time it was launched in 2006, they have grown and increased their market significantly. Currently, they operate more than 200,000 accounts worldwide. AvaTrade is also own offices in many major countries and cities, including Paris, Sydney, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo, Ulaanbaatar, Nigeria and South Africa.